The Company will obtain personal information by lawful and fair methods.
- The Company will use personal information only within the scope of use purposes set forth below, and only when necessary for the Company’s operations.
- If the Company obtains any personal information other than personal information that is specified below, the Company will use such personal information only within the scope of the use purpose indicated at the time of obtainment, and only when necessary for the Company’s operations.
- If the Company uses personal information jointly with a third party, or entrusts the handling of personal information to a third party, the Company will conduct a thorough investigation of such third party, and appropriately monitor such third party to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
- The Company will use employee data received from a customer to provide the customer with actuarial valuations.
- The Company will use pension fund member data received from a customer to provide the customer with funding valuations.
- The Company will use personal information obtained from our homepage to provide information concerning the Company’s services.
- The Company will use personal information obtained from surveys at seminars etc. to provide information concerning the Company’s services.
- The Company will use personal information relating to customers for communication with customers and to provide information concerning the Company’s services.
- The Company will use personal information relating to potential customers to provide information concerning the Company’s services.
- The Company will use personal information relating to the Company’s shareholders for communication with shareholders.
Except in cases specified in laws and regulations, the Company will not provide personal information of any person to third parties without obtaining the prior consent of the individual.
- The Company will maintain the accuracy of, and safely manage, personal information.
- To prevent loss, destruction, alteration or divulgence of personal information, the Company will take appropriate information security measures against unauthorized access and computer viruses, etc.
- The Company will not divulge personal information by removing from the Company or externally transmitting etc. personal information.
If an individual requests disclosure, revision, suspension of use, or erasure, etc. of his or her personal information, and the Company confirms that such individual has the right to make such a request, the Company will respond promptly without objection.
- The Company will appoint a personal information protection manager to appropriately manage personal information.
- The Company will conduct training of officers and employees regarding protection and appropriate management methods of personal information, and ensure the appropriate handling of personal information in our daily operations.
In order for users of the Company’s website to be able to more conveniently view it during subsequent visits, data called “cookies” that identify computers used by users may be sent and recorded on hard discs. Cookies do not identify users individually.
By changing the setting of the internet viewing software (browser) used by a user, the user can refuse acceptance of cookies sent from our website, but please note in advance that declining cookies may interfere with the user’s use of the Company’s website or services provided by the website.
The Company’s website uses Google Analytics User Demographics and Interests Reports, a Google Analytics Advertising Feature. From such reports, by using Google Analytics’ cookies, it becomes possible to ascertain and analyze the age and gender of users, along with their interests, and other rough data (the Company will not obtain any information that identifies users individually).
If a user does not want the use of Google Analytics Advertising Features, it can be disabled by not allowing its use in the setting (by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, it can be easily disabled).
Enacted March 2005
Revised September 2015
President & CEO